Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
233 S Federal Hwy #uph16, Boca Raton
Gorgeous Penthouse condo with very high ceilings in the heart of downtown Boca Raton in beautiful newer boutique building. Directly across the street from Royal Palm Place shops/dining and 5 min walk to Mizner Park and the beach. Comes fully furnished and tastefully decorated. Built in office/wall unit. Kitchen has granite counters, italian wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Luxury pet friendly building (large dogs welcome) Building has resort style pool/gym/jacuzzi/clubroom/library-garage parking space and valet--leasing is permitted--excellent, friendly staff--very well managed and maintained--pleasure to live here...
- MLS® #RX-10238973
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage730
- AmenitiesBilliards, Business Center, Exercise Room, Library, Lobby, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub
- Parking2+ Spaces, Assigned, Circular Drive, Driveway, Garage - Building, Guest, Valet Parking Avlbl
- # of Garages1
- ViewCity, Clubhouse, Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Outdoor Shower
- Date ListedMay 30th, 2016
- Days on Market1148
- Address233 S Federal Hwy #uph16
- SubdivisionBOCA GRAND CONDO COMM
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cook Island, Fire Sprinkler, Pantry, Walk-in Closet
- HeatingCentral, Central Individual, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Central Individual
- # of Stories9
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- Listing OfficeSignature International Re,llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.