Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5349 Nw 21st Av, Boca Raton
Welcome to the beautiful subdivision of Whisper Trace in Broken Sound Club. This 2 bedroom plus den is one of the most popular floor plans in the community. The colors are neutral, the kitchen and master bath are remodeled. A large porch has been enclosed offering a second large sitting area overlooking the pool. The deck is travertine pavers. Very bright, open and a private backyard. A must see! Mandatory membership required.
- MLS® #RX-10315441
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,925
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Elevator, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Putting Green, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 10th, 2017
- Days on Market927
- Address5349 Nw 21st Av
- SubdivisionWHISPER TRACE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeBex Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 10:15am CDT.