Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12520 Oak Arbor Lane, Boynton Beach
One of South Florida's most unique and eclectic estates.Situated on a 1 acre tropically landscaped lot with exotic fruit trees and ornamentals.This home is 8306 total square feet.Very private!Home features a gorgeous, full size ballroom, romantic atrium,recreation room with wet bar,large bedrooms,beautiful kitchen,large closets and plenty of living area.The master bedroom is a completely private loft with a full balcony overlooking the garden.The five bedrooms do not include the stately office.Covered front porch.Inside,air conditioned,large workshop with cabinets big enough to work on large, handy projects and building.Bring your boat, and other toys.Large pets welcome too!Enjoy an ''off the grid'' feeling in a pristine, maintained HOA Community with a small lake in the heart of the CityLocated on Boynton Beach and Delray Beach Border just east of Military Trail. Close to shopping, Downtown Delray, restaurants,beach,I-95 and Turnpike.Property is on public water but features 2 wells for irrigation of garden.A CBS Garden House, with a roll down door, houses the pump for the wells and has a metal roof that matches the main house.Enjoy 3 fireplaces in home.Main areas of home have wood or marble floors with granite inlays every three feet. Master loft bedroom has oak floors, and slate marble floors in the master bathroom. Charming 10'x10' breakfast nook that is a six sided room with french windows.Completely separate room located adjacent to the kitchen.Tremendous amount of living area to spread out. Original home in 1988 was only 2000 sq ft. Seller rebuilt home in 1998 to current size.One bedroom (window, but no closet) is used as gym and includes Universal gym equipment with purchase. Or convert it to the perfect private in-law suite on first floor. This bedroom/gym has a Jack and Jill bathroom with another first floor bedroom. This bathroom features a steam room and double shower. Must see to appreciate. Amazing inventory and monetary value in rare fruit trees and ornamentals on property. Owner has provided complete, detailed list of species and inventory.Please see attachment or request from agent. A gardener and nature lover's dream home! Perfect for entertaining.Outdoor kitchen with custom stone smoker and grill.Call for a private showing!
- MLS® #RX-10370577
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,325
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Courtyard, Multi-Level, Traditional
- AmenitiesPicnic Area
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Electric Available, Public Water, Septic, Well Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Extra Building, Fruit Tree(s), Open Balcony, Shutters, Summer Kitchen, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description1 to < 2 Acres, West of US-1
- WindowsArched, Bay Window, Single Hung Metal
- Listing OfficeMangrove Realty Inc
- Address12520 Oak Arbor Lane
- SubdivisionPRESTWICK ESTATES
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, French Door, Split Bedroom, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedOctober 5th, 2017
- Days on Market163
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2018 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2018 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 18th, 2018 at 5:51pm CDT.