Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5063 Heatherhill Lane #40, Boca Raton
HEATHERWOOD COMMUNITY IS A HIDDEN GEM IN EAST BOCA RATON JUST WEST OF 1-95 OFF OF 18TH STREET. THE COMMUNITY HAS A CHARMING NEW ENGLAND FEEL AND IS ON THE HILLSBORO CANAL WITH OCEAN ACCES. VERY NICE COMMUNITY WITH POOL AND SPA. GREAT SCHOOL DISTRICT AND NEAR MIZNER PARK, BEACHES, TOWN CENTER MALL, AND I-95. THE UNIT HAS 3 BEDROOMS AND 2 1/2 BATHS, A LOFT, WHICH CAN BE YOUR THIRD BEDROOM WITH OWN BATHROOM AND WALK-IN CLOSET. FIREPLACE IN THE SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM, SEPARATE SITTING ROOM AND OUTSIDE PORCH AREA. CONVENIENT WASHER/DRYER IN THE SECOND BATHROOM. YOU WILL LOVE THE HIGH CEILINGS AND OPEN CONCEPT. PETS WELCOME. NO AGE LIMIT. GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME! OWNER IS INSTALLING NEW KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS APPLIANCES,NEW BATHROOMS AND FRESH PAINT. EASY TO SHOW!
- MLS® #RX-10444317
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,536
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Boating, Pool
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Deck
- Date ListedJuly 1st, 2018
- Days on Market383
- Address5063 Heatherhill Lane #40
- SubdivisionHEATHERWOOD CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Walk-in Closet
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeUnited Realty Group, Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 6:46pm CDT.