Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2400 Nw 49th Lane, Boca Raton
Custom Built by National Custom Homes this is the Crown Jewel of The Preserve. Featuring the only double lot in the community at over 1/2 acre. Super private & quiet. South Beach meets Boca Raton in this completely updated estate home with nearly 6200 square feet of ultra luxury living all on 1 level. Split bedroom plan with kids wing each bedroom has a brand new ensuite bath. The master is spacious with custom wood floors & closets not to mention resort style his & hers bathrooms overlooking a lush, screened private pool with waterfalls. Additionally, a ''two story'' custom office/library will please any executive. The custom home theater features lush accommodations for your viewing pleasure. Brand New Kitchen is stunning. The outdoor summer kitchen & patio w/fireplace is a show stopper!
- MLS® #RX-10448972
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,198
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean, Ranch
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Basketball, Exercise Room, Sidewalks, Bike Storage, Manager on Site, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Gas Natural, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages4
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Freeform, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Outdoor Shower, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/2 to < 1 Acre, Interior Lot
- WindowsDouble Hung Metal, Picture, Sliding
- RoofS-Tile, Wood Truss/Raft
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2018
- Days on Market366
- Address2400 Nw 49th Lane
- SubdivisionTHE PRESERVE
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Pantry, Foyer, Bar, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Cook Island, French Door, Custom Mirror, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Decorative Fireplace
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Gas, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Intercom, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Satellite Dish, Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Ceiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.