Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2464 Nw 64th St, Boca Raton
Great Value! Motivated owner wants to sell now. Renovated 1 story pool home on private interior lot. New modern designer kitchens and flooring. Designer built-ins in living room and office/den/conv bed. Smooth walls and crown moldings. 7 year old roof. 8 yr old ac. newer kit appliances. Avail Furnished or Unfurnished. Must be seen!
- MLS® #RX-10459625
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,910
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Library, Manager on Site, Pool, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Golf Course, Tennis, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Basketball, Game Room, Picnic Area, Putting Green
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, 3-Phase Electric, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway, Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot
- Date ListedAugust 28th, 2018
- Days on Market358
- Address2464 Nw 64th St
- SubdivisionOAK RUN
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Walk-in Closet, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Auto Garage Open
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Home Advisors Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.