Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6915 Queenferry Cir, Boca Raton
Boca Raton has some of South Florida's most exceptional residences, and this offering is one of them. This two-story, six-bedroom true estate home features a dramatic great room, a first-floor master bedroom suite with elaborate his and hers bathrooms and closet areas. A regal dining, living and entertainment area, an oversized entertainment kitchen, all with rich hard wood floors, open to a family area with, gym, theater room with service kitchen, two upstairs bedroom suites and a sitting area are all done in the finest of materials. Separate is a VIP suite with balcony. Other features include air conditioned garages capable of storing eight cars' billiards area, golf cart garage, a circular marble driveway, a heated pool and waterfall spa, covered patio and entertainment barbecue area.
- MLS® #RX-10461151
- Full Baths9
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage9,598
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Basketball, Lobby, Game Room, Library, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Manager on Site, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages7
- ViewPool, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Balcony, Zoned Sprinkler, Built-in Grill
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, 1/2 to < 1 Acre, Private Road
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass, Bay Window, Arched, Plantation Shutters, Drapes
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2018
- Days on Market349
- Address6915 Queenferry Cir
- SubdivisionST ANDREWS COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesBar, Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 6:45pm CDT.