Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7321 Hearth Stone Av, Boynton Beach
GATED COMMUNITY IN ABERDEEN COUNTRY CLUB. SPLIT FLOOR PLAN WITH UPDATED KITCHEN OVERLOOKING GORGEOUS GOLF COURSE. VERY SPACIOUS IN EVERY ROOM, LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE. NEWER ROOF, NEWER AC. THIS IS 3 BEDROOMS WITH GLASSED IN AIR CONDITIONED LANAI . ALL AGE COMMUNITY, UP TO 2 PETS WELCOME. LOTS OF SPACE BETWEEN VILLAS. GREAT LOCATION IN BOYNTON BEACH.
- MLS® #RX-10462611
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,845
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Street Lights, Tennis, Lobby, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Golf
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, Private Road, West of US-1
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2018
- Days on Market254
- Address7321 Hearth Stone Av
- SubdivisionABERDEEN WATERFORD
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrystal Lakes Elementary School
- MiddleChrista Mcauliffe Middle School
- HighPark Vista Community High School
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.