Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1665 Palmland Dr, Boynton Beach
SELLER IS OFFERING $2500 TOWARDS BUYERS CLOSING COSTS ON AN ACCEPTED OFFER! Beautifully remodeled throughout! An abundance of natural light with an end location and larger parking space than most units. Attention to detail in the living area's, kitchen, bathrooms and more. Open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining. Beautiful cabinetry in Kitchen and bathrooms. LOW HOA that in this section includes your water, basic cable, trash services, outside maintenance/landscaping, exterior painting and roof. Community pools are in close proximity to the villa. Short ride to the airport, Delray Beach and just perfect for year round living or seasonal home.
- MLS® #RX-10472205
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,114
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Game Room, Library, Pool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Lot Description5 to <10 Acres
- Listing OfficeLokation Real Estate
- Address1665 Palmland Dr
- SubdivisionCHANTECLAIR VILLAS CONDO TWO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedOctober 13th, 2018
- Days on Market280
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 5:00pm CDT.