Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
446 Nw 1st Av, Boynton Beach
Motivated Seller. Bring offers! Seller will contribute $1000 towards buyer closing costs. This home is located near downtown Ocean Avenue and biking distance to the upcoming new City Center in downtown Boynton Beach and restaurants. You will only have a 5 minute drive to the beach and it has easy access to I-95.This beautiful 2 bedroom 1.5 bath home on an oversized lot is newly renovated.It was freshly painted on the outside and inside, it has beautiful marble floors, new appliances in the kitchen, new air conditioning, new hot water heater and a new garage door opener. Beautiful screened in patio and a nice shed in the backyard for storage. It has Clamshell awnings on every window and roll down shutters for the back patio. No HOA!
- MLS® #RX-10489880
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,166
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusPrice Change
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Patio, Shed, Covered Patio, Awnings, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeUnited Realty Group, Inc
- Address446 Nw 1st Av
- SubdivisionBEVERLY HILLS ADD 3
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesW/D Hookup
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Water Heater - Elec, Auto Garage Open, Storm Shutters
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedDecember 21st, 2018
- Days on Market151
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.