Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10106 42nd Dr S, Boynton Beach
Welcome to paradise. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage villa offers optimal privacy. Chef's kitchen with updated cabinets and granite countertops. The master retreat boasts a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bath. This home leaves a lasting impression with neutral tile, screen enclosed entrance and an abundance of natural light. Washer, dyer and sink located in garage. Enjoy a quiet evening on the extended screen enclosed patio. Limetree features a clubhouse, gathering room, billiard room, resort style pool, shuffleboard, pickleball and tennis courts. There are a plethora of clubs and activities to choose from in this active community. Located close to shopping, dining, entertainment, major highways and airports.
- MLS® #RX-10492277
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,238
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- AmenitiesBilliards, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Library, Pool, Sauna, Shuffleboard
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, No Motorcycle
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
- Address10106 42nd Dr S
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJanuary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market109
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 2:45pm CDT.