Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6852 Adriano Dr, Boynton Beach
Beautifully upgraded home. used only during season. Custom paint work, marble floors. Added A/C in master and garage. Custom closets. Built-in office. Huge screened patio on lake with private heated salt water pool with jets & swim features. paver side yards. A piece of paradise. Perfect for active seniors .new clubhouse. SELLING BONUS OFFERED
- MLS® #RX-10492477
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,274
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis, Manager on Site
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake, Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Electric Shutters
- Listing OfficeAmbassador Realty Corp.
- Address6852 Adriano Dr
- SubdivisionTIVOLI LAKES PUD
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Laundry Tub, Walk-in Closet, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Freezer
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJanuary 4th, 2019
- Days on Market110
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.