Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9130 Equus Cir, Boynton Beach
Back on the market, buyers financing fell through, their loss your gain! Best Priced Landmark Home in Equus! You are going to fall in love with this stunning 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath estate nestled on a huge lot in the highly sought after community of Equus in Boynton Beach. This custom Foxhall model was built by the premier builder in the community, Landmark Homes, and the attention to detail shows throughout. The exterior of the home is on a huge lot with an extra 1/4 acre backyard / paddock with a lovely white picket fence, custom landscaping, rock garden, NEW ROOF in 2015, IMPACT Windows throughout, heated pool, new outdoor natural gas kitchen with a sharp mosaic backsplash design and so much more. Please click on the supplement link for a full description of this home!!The owners spared no expense when designing the interior of this estate. The property features an open floor plan with soaring ceilings, 24x24 Saturnia floors in the living area, custom fit plantation shutters downstairs, chef's kitchen with 42" cherry wood cabinets, GE Monogram appliances and a 5 burner gas range. The oversized downstairs master offers hand scraped espresso wood floors, custom closets, and a luxurious bathroom with his and her vanities. The downstairs office has cherry hardwood floors and is light and bright. The house is completed with a loft upstairs with three additional large bedrooms, each with it's own bathroom. Additional features of this home include crown molding, solid core doors, tankless hot water heater, designer chandeliers, natural gas, under stairs storage, coffered ceilings, and so much more. Don't wait, a home as nicely appointed and in like-new condition does not hit the market in Equus often. This home will not last. Equus is one of Palm Beach County's premier communities featuring an elegant clubhouse, adjoining equestrian stalls, pool, spa, fitness center, playground, private manned gate 24 hours, A-Rated schools, minutes to shopping and dining, and the list goes on!
- MLS® #RX-10499342
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Multi-Level
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Tennis, Horse Trails, Sidewalks, Horses Permitted, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Gas Natural
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Summer Kitchen, Fence
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsPlantation Shutters, Hurricane Windows
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedJanuary 27th, 2019
- Days on Market266
- Address9130 Equus Cir
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33472
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Fireplace(s), Built-in Shelves, Roman Tub, Laundry Tub, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Freezer, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Gas
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementarySunset Palms Elementary School
- MiddleSomerset Academy Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:15am CDT.