Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3000 S Ocean Blvd #1101, Boca Raton
This 11th floor direct oceanfront condo is all about the Views, Views, Views! Excellent opportunity to add your touch to this blank canvas to create an oceanfront sanctuary. Endless direct ocean views and dramatic wraparound balcony from this spacious, high floor corner three bedroom condo in one of Boca Raton's best boutique ocean front condominiums. Three Thousand South is a well-maintained building with renovated bright lobby, resort style pool, fitness center overlooking the ocean and located on Boca Raton's widest beach, walking distance to restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
- MLS® #RX-10504201
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,782
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesCommunity Room, Exercise Room, Elevator
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- # of Garages1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontOcean Front, Directly on Sand
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony
- Lot Description3 to < 4 Acres
- ConstructionCBS, Other, Brick
- Date ListedFebruary 12th, 2019
- Days on Market158
- Address3000 S Ocean Blvd #1101
- SubdivisionTHREE THOUSAND CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- # of Stories15
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 4:45pm CDT.