Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
700 W Horizons #204, Boynton Beach
Fantastic 2 bedroom 1 1/2 condo on the second floor, move in ready. Tile throughout, screened in balcony with distant view of the intra coastal. The unit has been recently painted and is impeccably clean, kitchen and bath are in great condition Bedroom has a very large walk in closet, linen closet in the hallway and a screened in patio that will accommodate a table and chairs and in the distance is a view of the intra coastal.. Sterling Village is a hidden gem that is close to all shopping, restaurants and major highways. Take a walk to the end of the community and stroll along the intra coastal with beautiful views. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this your new home whether its as a full time resident or a snowbird.
- MLS® #RX-10505068
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage815
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Common Laundry, Manager on Site, Shuffleboard
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1
- Listing OfficeAtlantic Florida Properties
- Address700 W Horizons #204
- SubdivisionSterling Village
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesStack Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedFebruary 15th, 2019
- Days on Market238
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.