Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
838 Virginia Garden Dr, Boynton Beach
Prepare to be amazed by this luxury corner 3 BR/3.5BA coastal modern townhome located on the Intracoastal Waterway canal with deeded boat slip and lift outside of the front door. Completely renovated to the highest standards with designer finishes, this smart home residence boasts over 3,000 total sq. ft. and offers state of the art chef's dream kitchen with custom shaker cabinets, Viking refrigerator, gas stove with Viking Hood, wall oven, prep sink, to name a few. You will appreciate the ample natural light and open floor plan with wood floors, 10' ceiling, crown molding, linear supply diffusers, custom light fixtures, plantation shutters, modern linear fireplace, and the passcode-protected electronic bookcase with hidden audio and video storage room. First-floor bedroom has beenconverted into a spacious entertainment room. This is truly a one-of-a-kind meticulously maintained and in pristine condition unit. Estancia is highly sought after gated boutique enclave of only 30 townhomes, offers a resort-style pool and spa overlooking the Intracoastal canal, cabana baths, grill areas, and gym. Appreciate the South Florida lifestyle and location in East Boynton/Delray Beach to the fullest within minutes to the Atlantic Ocean with no fixed bridges, Downtown Delray and beautiful beaches.
- MLS® #RX-10506639
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,559
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- StyleMediterranean, Multi-Level, Townhouse
- AmenitiesBoating, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Guest, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, Intracoastal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Seawall
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Awnings, Covered Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Corner Lot, East of US-1, Public Road, Sidewalks
- WindowsAwning, Hurricane Windows, Impact Glass, Plantation Shutters
- RoofBarrel, S-Tile
- Date ListedFebruary 21st, 2019
- Days on Market114
- Address838 Virginia Garden Dr
- SubdivisionESTANCIA AT BOYNTON BEACH
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Custom Mirror, Decorative Fireplace, Fire Sprinkler, Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeOne Sotheby's International Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.