Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
632 Snug Harbor Dr #d3, Boynton Beach
This first floor 1bed / 1bath condo has a great location and is ready for someone to move in. Perfect for a year round residence or your winter getaway. Come and see it and I am sure you will like it.Snug Harbor is an active 55+ community right along the intercostal in Boynton Beach with on site management and low HOA fees, waterfront pool, clubhouse, exercise room, and shuffle board courts. Snug Harbor hosts many activities throughout the year and is within walking distance to the beach, shopping, fitness center and dining. Come and enjoy the South Florida lifestyle and make this your new home. All furniture included. Priced to Sell! Make an offer.
- MLS® #RX-10507624
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage637
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- Style< 4 Floors, Courtyard
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Common Laundry, Exercise Room, Game Room, Extra Storage
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1, 5 to <10 Acres
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete, Block
- Listing OfficeIllustrated Properties
- Address632 Snug Harbor Dr #d3
- SubdivisionSNUG HARBOR GARDENS CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDisposal, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Individual
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedFebruary 25th, 2019
- Days on Market85
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 8:15am CDT.