Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1006 Grove Park Cir, Boynton Beach
Great opportunity to own a beautiful single family home in a great neighborhood. Spacious living room area with nice tile flooring leading to a family room and open concept kitchen. Nice countertop and stainless steel appliances. Carpet flooring on stairs and bedrooms. 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are perfect for your family. Master Bathroom is a Dream! The Lake View is amazing, you will want to spend all your time looking at the lake! Do not miss this property, is a one in a lifetime opportunity!
- MLS® #RX-10509305
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,702
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, None
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsArched, Sliding
- Date ListedMarch 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market80
- Address1006 Grove Park Cir
- SubdivisionPALMYRA ESTATES
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesRange - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- MiddleTradewinds Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeApogee Team Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.