Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5201 Brookview Dr, Boynton Beach
Unique developer model home w/builder upgrades in the private manned-gated of Brookside at Indian Spring! Split bedroom plan with 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths/2 car garage on a beautiful wooded lot with canal beyond. *Vaulted ceilings*Hi-hat lighting*Tile flooring in living areas*Laminate in bedrooms*Central vacuum*Full hurricane protection w/clear panels & accordion shutters*Custom marble bar in living room w/pull outs*Custom dining chandelier*Double Oven*Stainless steel French Door fridge*Newer sink*HVAC 2010*HWH 2013*Newer W/D*His/Her closets in Master*Roman Tub*Dual Sinks*Separate Shower*Membership Available but NOT mandatory*HOA includes cable, lawn care, home security, exterior paint, roof cleaning, clubhouse/pool/24/7 manned gate* 2 small pets max 25 lbs/each. Generator available for purchase some furniture negotiable. Brookside=$750 quarterly & ISMA = $607/quarterly. Buyer to pay one time capital contribution equal to 2-1/2 times quarterly(currently $1518) (Measurements deemed accurate but not guaranteed)
- MLS® #RX-10509787
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,143
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesPool, Clubhouse, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, Canal Width 1 - 80
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Patio, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, Paved Road, West of US-1
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Blinds
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker-boynton Beach
- Address5201 Brookview Dr
- SubdivisionINDIAN SPRING 7
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesBar, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Sky Light(s), Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Dryer, Auto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Wall Oven, Storm Shutters
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedMarch 4th, 2019
- Days on Market171
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 1:30am CDT.