Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6751 E Liseron, Boynton Beach
This home in the Lalique (Estate) section of The Cascades a 55+ community has a beautiful lake and golf view. It has 3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom has a closet) and a unique master bathroom his and hers water closet (his water closet has a sink making it a half bath). Extra windows in the garage. Newer A/C and water heater. NE Maintenance includes painting of the outside of house (done in 2017), chemically cleaning of roofs plus XFinity X1 basic cable with HBO and high speed internet. The Cascades boasts a resort style atmosphere from the moment you drive through the gate and see the Westchester Golf Course (Cascades is a NON Equity community).The large renovated clubhouse hosts clubs, actives & Broadway type entertainment all year long. There are multiple card rooms, billiard room & an art roomCascades has a state of the art fitness facility that has classes along with exercise equipment and a men's and ladies sauna. There are 10 Har-Tru lit tennis courts and a tennis pro. Cascades has 2 pools on site, a resort style pool at the clubhouse along with separate hot tub area and a 2nd pool in the Wedgewood Village. The Cascades has a full service sit down cafe on premises that serves breakfast and lunch daily. A one-time fee yearly of $223.00 for the cafe which is used towards purchase of food at the cafe. The Cascades is located close to downtown Delray Beach with shopping, restaurants and the beach. Boca Raton is just down the road. Delray Market Place, which is just minutes away on Atlantic Ave has more shops and restaurants as well as Frank Theatres, Cine Bowl & Grille which has movie theaters of which on is an IMax theater and bowling alley, bar and grille. Come and experience world class Restaurants and Shopping.
- MLS® #RX-10509916
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,096
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Mediterranean
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Golf Course, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGolf, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Golf Front, Sidewalks, West of US-1
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Date ListedMarch 5th, 2019
- Days on Market166
- Address6751 E Liseron
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Tenace Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.