Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
646 Snug Harbor Dr #h306, Boynton Beach
FIND YOUR PARADISE AND LIVE IN THIS INTRACOASTAL COMMUNITY JUST OVER THE BRIDGE TO THE BEACH. 1-BED/1-BATH, CORNER UNIT. PARTIAL WATER VIEWS FROM KITCHEN WINDOW AND SCREENED PATIO. BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY POOL OVERLOOKS THE INTRACOASTAL. ACTIVE 55+ COMMUNITY. SUPER CLOSE TO SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS AND A QUICK RIDE TO FAMED ATLANTIC AVE. CONVENIENT TO 3 INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS
- MLS® #RX-10512132
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage686
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- Style4+ Floors, Courtyard
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Common Laundry, Community Room, Elevator, Manager on Site, Shuffleboard, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trash Chute
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Vehicle Restrictions
- ViewGarden, Intracoastal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal, Seawall
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Deck, Screened Balcony, Shutters
- Lot Description5 to <10 Acres, East of US-1, Sidewalks
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding
- Listing OfficeOcean East Properties
- Address646 Snug Harbor Dr #h306
- SubdivisionSNUG HARBOR GARDENS CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories4
- Date ListedMarch 12th, 2019
- Days on Market131
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 11:00pm CDT.