Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1969 Sw 17th St, Boca Raton
Magnificent Lake views from this Two Story, Four Bedroom Three and a Half Bath, plus Office, Salt Water Pool Home, Brand New Roof, Newer Pool and Spa, Many Updates, Travertine Marble throughout, Huge Upstairs Master Bedroom with Covered Balcony overlooking the Heater Pool,, Lake and Tropical Grounds, Lush Landscaping, and Community Lake, A pleasure to Show, Partially Furnished, Information Contained herein is Deemed Reliable but Not Guaranteed, Buyer to Verify All Measurements and Information.
- MLS® #RX-10514705
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,774
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Sidewalks, Tennis, Community Room
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Circular Drive, Decorative Drive
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Fence, Open Balcony, Open Patio, Summer Kitchen
- Date ListedMarch 21st, 2019
- Days on Market151
- Address1969 Sw 17th St
- SubdivisionBoca Sailing & Racquet
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet, Cook Island, Fireplace(s), Laundry Tub, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeMollica & Company Real Estate
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.