Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8213 Alpine Ridge Rd, Boynton Beach
This sought-after Julia model surely checks off all the boxes. The only model in the Vintage Collection with a 3-car garage. Have peace of mind knowing you have IMPACT GLASS and a $22K FULL HOUSE GENERATOR with a 500 gallon propane tank. Enjoy serene lake views nicely situated on the center of the lake. Nothing beats ''Al Fresco Dining'' in either your screened-in patio or on the extended 35 x 22 brick paver patio...perfect place to entertain your new Valencia Cove friends. There is plenty of room if you choose to add a pool in the future. You enter through double etched glass doors into a spacious great room layout with high volume ceilings and transom windows bringing in the tranquil lake views. Home has crown molding throughout for a warm and inviting feel.For the chef in mind, you will absolutely love this large contemporary kitchen offering a unique wood grain shaker cabinet, granite countertops, full granite backsplash & stainless steel appliances. There are tons of cabinets, pot & pan drawers, wine holder, double cabinet pantry, light valance with lighting and cabinet crown molding, pull-outs in every cabinet, including 3 pull-out spice cabinets. The large center island and raised breakfast bar will surely be the HUB for entertaining. This eat-in kitchen also offers a large bay window breakfast area. Formal dining room is quite large and offers plenty of space to add on for large dinner parties. The bedrooms in this floorplan are split into 3 wings making it perfect for in-law or guest suites. Front bedroom is en-suite offering a bay window as well & closet is outfitted. En-suite bath features wood cabinets, and tile to ceiling in the shower. The 3rd bedroom is also en-suite and has a small atrium area which would be a great location to showcase orchids. This en-suite bath also features wood cabinets & tile to ceiling. The den has double doors and makes for a great office. Wake up to nothing but water views...this spacious master suite has plenty of glass including transom windows and coffered ceilings. Both walk-in closets have been outfitted creating plenty of storage. Master Bath has wood shaker cabinets, roman tub, and a spacious shower with a large bench seat and tile to ceiling with matching listello. There is great closet space and tons of storage, in fact there were over 60 pull-outs installed in kitchen and in every bathroom, and nothing beats having the 3rd car garage. Laundry room has a laundry sink and plenty of cabinets as well. Other notable upgrades include: front house gutters, roman shades, valances, silhouette blinds, unique ceiling fans, and a full house appliance service plan paid till September. GL Homes has raised the bar again with this amazing clubhouse. Valencia Cove has a spectacular Clubhouse. Enjoy a grand ballroom, fully equipped fitness center, Yoga/exercise room with ping pong, steam rooms, 4 card rooms, billiards room, indoor/outdoor cafe, resort-style pool, resistance pool, swimmer's pool with lap lanes, grandchildren's wading pool, 8 Har-Tru tennis courts with pro-shop, basketball, 4 pickleball courts, 2 handball & 2 bocce courts. Maintenance includes: 24 hr. gated security, recreation facilities, common grounds, house painting, cleaning of roof, lawn maintenance, irrigation, WIFI, cable and HBO & alarm monitoring. PET FRIENDLY, NO LIMIT TO NUMBER OF PETS AND SIZE. Close to Delray Market Place and turnpike, just minutes to downtown Delray and Boca Raton.
- MLS® #RX-10519846
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,708
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBasketball, Billiards, Bocce Ball, Business Center, Cabana, Cafe/Restaurant, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Internet Included, Library, Pickleball, Picnic Area, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Lake Worth Drain Dis, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Patio, Room for Pool, Screened Patio, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Private Road, Sidewalks, Treed Lot
- WindowsArched, Bay Window, Blinds, Impact Glass, Sliding, Verticals
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
- Address8213 Alpine Ridge Rd
- SubdivisionVALENCIA COVE
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33473
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Days on Market68
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.