Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7223 Ivy Crossing Lane, Boynton Beach
Light, Bright, Open, and Airy. This large single family home features expansive ceilings in the great room, a large family room, open kitchen and a master bedroom suite with separate sitting area. The loft area can be used as a den or possibly converted into a 4th bedroom. There are two BONUS closets on the first floor for extra storageand the community with it's playground, swimming pool and clubhouse is super entertaining. The location is perfect as it is close to the Mall, Publix, the produce market and restaurants. Come see this gem before it's too late!
- MLS® #RX-10520467
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,302
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Pool
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Room for Pool
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Treed Lot
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Market67
- Address7223 Ivy Crossing Lane
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Roman Tub, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elementary School
- MiddleTradewinds Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeHigher Standards Real Estate
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 15th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.