Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
719 Sw 25th Av, Boynton Beach
* East of I-95 and close to Bethesda Hospital * Well established neighborhood with public park within short walk * Den has a closet and could be a third bedroom *
- MLS® #RX-10521473
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Circular, Garage - Attached, RV/Boat
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Awnings, Fence, Room for Pool, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Road, West of US-1
- RoofFlat Tile
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Plus
- Address719 Sw 25th Av
- SubdivisionFOREST HILLS
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2019
- Days on Market95
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 9:00am CDT.