Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6839 Grenelefe Rd, Boynton Beach
3 bedroom, 3 bath. spacious open living and dining room with vaulted ceiling and triple sliding glass doors. accordion shutters. with all that said, this is a wonderful home with a livable floor plan in a great location in a community with many amenities to enrich your life, and isn't that what it's all about? This house is also unique in that it has a private courtyard. The courtyard also contains a private guest cottage with its own full bathroom
- MLS® #RX-10526913
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage2,405
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course
- ParkingGarage - Building, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Auto Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeChampagne & Parisi Real Estate
- Address6839 Grenelefe Rd
- SubdivisionLAKERIDGE GREENS AT PIPERS GLEN
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet, Foyer, Volume Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Auto Garage Open
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market167
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.