Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1660 Renaissance Commons Blvd #2607, Boynton Beach
AMAZING LAKE VIEW 2/2 CONDO IN DESIREABLE RENNIASANCE COMMONS WHERE YOU CAN WALK ANYWHER FROME RESTURANTS TO SHOPPING ETC .ITS 5 MINUTES FROM I95 AND THE OCEAN & THE MALL THIS CONDO OFFERS BEAUTIFULL KITCHEN W/GRANIT COUNTER TOPS AND SS APPLAINCES TILE & LAMINATE FLOORS W/D IN THE UNIT 2 PARKING SPACES IN THE GARAGE community offers Basketball Bike Storage Billiards Clubhouse ENTERNET & CABLE INCLUDED Community Room Elevator Exercise Room Lobby Sidewalks Trash Chute
- MLS® #RX-10526929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Bike Storage, Billiards, Clubhouse, Community Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trash Chute, Basketball
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Assigned, Guest
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot Description5 to <10 Acres
- Listing OfficeFlorida Premier Realty Of The Palm Beaches Llc
- Address1660 Renaissance Commons Blvd #2607
- SubdivisionVIZCAYA LAKES CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesCloset Cabinets, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories6
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market173
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.