Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
295 Sw Panther Trace Trce,
Quiet, lake front, corner lot in desirable gated Panther Trace, Sawgrass Lakes. New roof on this CBS, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a bright and open floor plan. New laminate floor in the separate family and living areas and dining room. Master bedroom has barn doors leading to walk in closet and large bathroom, with separate shower and walk in tub. Sit in your screened in patio or in the fenced backyard and take in the beautiful lake views. Near schools, public park, I-95 and turnpike. HOA includes cable, irrigation, security gate and common areas.
- MLS® #RX-10531477
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,874
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, West of US-1
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeBourgeois Real Estate Group, I
- Address295 Sw Panther Trace Trce
- SubdivisionSAWGRASS LAKES PLAT NO 1 PUD PHASE 1B
- CountySt. Lucie
- Zip Code34953
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Storm Shutters
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedMay 18th, 2019
- Days on Market146
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 1:15am CDT.