Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6024 Glendale Dr, Boca Raton
Spacious and upgraded 3bed / 2.5 bath luxury two story townhome in the heart of Boca Raton at Ironwedge. This impeccable home has been well maintained by its owner and has a one car garage and large driveway As you enter the home through its covered entryway you will notice the beautiful etched glass front door. Then kitchen has been opened to the dining area and this also enhances the living space for an open modern feel. Upgraded kitchen features wood cabinetry, newer appliances and granite countertops. The large living/family is light and bright and has a working fireplace. Tile flooring in all living areas. Located off of the living room and dining area, the two story covered and screened patio overlooks the preserve and is the perfect spot to entertain with your family and guests.For your convenience the washer/dryer are located on the first floor and there is a half bath for your guests. The 3 large bedrooms are on the second floor and the two-guest bedroom share an ensuite bathroom. The oversized master suite with vaulted ceilings and custom closet with built-ins overlooks the preserve and features a spa like bathroom and has been upgraded. Roof & A/C 2013. Best of all this unit is only "steps" to the pool area. Low HOA fee includes, Cable, Common Areas, Common R.E. Tax, Lawn Care, Pool, Reserve Funds. Home is close to all "A" rated schools and is convenient to shopping, entertainment, the beach, houses of worship, all airports and major highways. Schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #RX-10538132
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,181
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- StyleContemporary, Townhouse
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Pool, Spa-Hot Tub
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Porch, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofWood Shake, Tar/Gravel
- Date ListedJune 12th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Address6024 Glendale Dr
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Custom Mirror, Fireplace(s), French Door, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.