Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 Ne 26th Av #4020, Boynton Beach
This beautiful 2 bed/2 bath condo has it all. Updated Kitchen cabinets, updated appliances. Feel secure in a condo unit with hurricane impact windows though out the unit. Tastefully renovated bathrooms. Easy access showers in every bathroom. New ''Ice Cold'' high efficiency air conditioner that will cool your life at a cheap price! FREE basic cable with HBO, and FREE internet connection. Village Royale on the Green is a very ACTIVE 55+ community and unlimited amounts of amenities to keep you busy. There are two large pools to choose from. The property is located less than 5 minutes from the ocean. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words! Take a look at the pictures. Vacant Easy Showing!!
- MLS® #RX-10541078
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage982
- AmenitiesBilliards, Bocce Ball, Business Center, Clubhouse, Common Laundry, Elevator, Exercise Room, Game Room, Library, Lobby, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Trash Chute, Whirlpool
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- Exterior FeaturesNone, Tennis Court
- Listing OfficeThe Keyes Company
- Address230 Ne 26th Av #4020
- SubdivisionVILLAGE ROYALE ON THE GREEN CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Stack Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Strip
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories4
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market114
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 3:30pm CDT.