Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6229 Old Court Rd #105, Boca Raton
COMPLETELY RENOVATED UNIT WITH WOOD FLOORING IN LIVING AREAS AND BEDROOMS TILE IN THE BATHROOMS AND KITCHEN, WOOD CABINETS IN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS. SS APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHEN ALL WINDOWS HAVE WOOD SHADES, NICE SCREENED PATIO OVERLOOKING THE CANAL. VERY QUIT AND SERENE. THE HOME IS LOCATED CLOSE TO SHOPPING AND RESTAURANTS. 5 MINUTES TO THE BOCA MALL AND 10 MINUTES TO THE BEACH. PERFECT FOR A SMALL FAMILY OR A PROFESSIONAL. ''A'' RATED SCHOOLS NO AGE RESTRICTIONS.
- MLS® #RX-10542087
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,433
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking Spaces1
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 81 - 120
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Tennis Court
- Lot Description10 to <25 Acres
- Date ListedJune 27th, 2019
- Days on Market52
- Address6229 Old Court Rd #105
- SubdivisionBOCA PARK LAKES OF WOODHAVEN I AND II CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33433
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVerde Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Boca Raton
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 2:00pm CDT.