Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1707 Sw 16th St, Boynton Beach
Beautiful Edgewood model in boynton beach leisureville. You won't want to miss this one. location location!! Property features updated kitchen ROOM FOR A DISHWASHER right to the left of the sink.( cabinet was design in case someone wants to add a dishwasher at a latter date. Baths updated. Tile floors through out the home, new air conditioner, new fans, front and back paver patios and a big private backyard. Nice big double driveway with sidewalk. Warranty on roof and more. Motivated seller. PAID REC LEASE.
- MLS® #RX-10544133
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,428
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lobby, Manager on Site, Pool, Golf Course, Library, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Billiards, Business Center, Courtesy Bus, Whirlpool, Bocce Ball
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeHudson Realty Of The Plm Bchs
- Address1707 Sw 16th St
- SubdivisionPALM BEACH LEISUREVILLE SEC 10
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesW/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 5th, 2019
- Days on Market78
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.