Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6613 Sherbrook Dr, Boynton Beach
Located int he Conveniently located Waterford Section.Lovely Kept Double Door Entry Home. 3BR/2BA 2 Car Garage. Light, Bright and Airy Eat-In Kitchen with Beautiful Granite Counters accented by Stainless Appliances . Master Bedroom Boasts Large closets which were professionally designed. Separate Shower and Large Roman Tub presents that Spa like feeling. Outside Patio is Screened In, which adds to the Exceptionally Serene outdoors. Neutral Colors Throughout. Some Furnishings may be available.
- MLS® #RX-10545438
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,998
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Game Room, Manager on Site, Pool, Sauna, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Library, Billiards, Business Center, Cafe/Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- WaterfrontInterior Canal
- Exterior FeaturesScreened Balcony
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
- Address6613 Sherbrook Dr
- SubdivisionJONES PAR C
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesWalk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- Days on Market39
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.