Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1211 Sw 21st Av, Boynton Beach
This gorgeous gem of a home is located in Leisureville, which is a 55+ community in the heart of Boynton Beach. Just a few short miles from the beach, infamous John G's restaurant, shopping, and more, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath furnished property is the perfect place to call home. Move right in and relax in this elegantly decorated home. Large bedrooms, custom cabinetry, large family room, spacious kitchen with just the right amount of counter space we all so love to have. To make this home even better, windows are impact glass with shutters, exterior well maintained, front porch to kick your feet up and relax, and Leisureville has it's own golf course with reasonable fees and a pleasant staff to assist all your golfing needs.
- MLS® #RX-10545478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,428
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Billiards, Community Room, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Shuffleboard, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Bocce Ball
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio
- Listing OfficeThe Oak Agency
- Address1211 Sw 21st Av
- SubdivisionPALM BEACH LEISUREVILLE SEC 10
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Walk-in Closet, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 11th, 2019
- Days on Market40
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.