Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10680 Eland St, Boca Raton
Fantastic 3-bedroom 2 bath / 1 car garage home. Newer roof and appliance, hurricane shutters for all windows, huge covered and screened patio with large backyard; enough room for a pool and swing set. Walking distance to 'A' Elementary, Middle and High School. Come and enjoy the best of West Boca Raton including loggers Run and South County Regional Park. Close to shopping, movies, quick access to Turnpike and Sawgrass expressway.
- MLS® #RX-10546235
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,244
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesSidewalks, Street Lights
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 14th, 2019
- Days on Market38
- Address10680 Eland St
- SubdivisionHOLIDAY CITY AT BOCA RATON SEC 9
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Interior FeaturesNone
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCoral Sunset Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Services
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.