Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 South Blvd #a, Boynton Beach
Charming two bedroom, two bath end unit in beautifully maintained High Point West. Neutral tile flooring throughout plus wonderful natural light in every room and a large great room with separate dining room area. Very niced sized bedrooms, with plenty of closet space. Enclosed front Florida room, an extended patio at the rear of property plus aluminum storm shutter protection. High Point West is an active adult community that offers it's residents amenities including a clubhouse with pool and shuffleboard courts, a variety of social clubs and activities. The central Boynton Beach location is just minutes from shopping, dining and much more!
- MLS® #RX-10547399
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,104
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Vehicle Restrictions
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Shutters
- Lot DescriptionWest of US-1
- RoofComp Shingle
- Listing OfficeKw Innovations
- Address160 South Blvd #a
- SubdivisionHIGH POINT WEST CONDO 2
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesStack Bedrooms, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
- Days on Market122
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:31pm CST.