Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Beckley Pl, Boynton Beach
This updated home offers a very special location with a serene lake view and natural habitat setting that is peaceful and private, yet you are literally just minutes from quality shops, grocery stores and beautiful beaches. Parking is never an issue with the expansive driveway that can easily accommodate 5+ cars! You can relax and enjoy watching an abundance of wildlife on the large, covered and screened back patio (equipped with sun-shades) that overlooks the lake. The beautiful kitchen has crown molding, granite counter-tops, full granite back-splash, under-mount sink and a lazy-susan. Both bathrooms have been completely updated and are appointed with granite and tile. The spacious master bedroom overlooks the lake, and two closets (one is a walk-in) that provide ample storage.The living areas have vaulted ceilings and easy-to-maintain tile floors. All windows (except kitchen) are tinted, which helps to keep the house cool and lower utility bills. The two-car garage is like an oversize indoor patio, because it has indoor/outdoor carpeting and is screened. Plus, it has shelving, a new garage door motor and a disco light!. Pull-down stairs provide easy access to the attic. The concrete block construction and full-shutter protection enhance the security of this home and may provide savings on your insurance. Two TV's in the bedrooms are included. Boynton Lakes is a pet-friendly, well-kept neighborhood boasting a clubhouse, swimming pool, expansive park with a one-mile fitness trail and playground. Also, all lawn care is included in the HOA of just $120 per month . The convenient location of this home is only one mile west of I-95 and it is close to the Palm Beach Co. International Airport, Renaissance Commons and the Boynton Beach Mall. Grocery stores, movie theaters, and many quality shops and restaurants are easily accessible. Beautiful ocean beaches are just 12 minutes away.
- MLS® #RX-10547640
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,341
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Community Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsBlinds, Impact Glass, Single Hung Metal, Sliding, Solar Tinted
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2019
- Days on Market114
- Address9 Beckley Pl
- SubdivisionBOYNTON LAKES 4
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Pull Down Stairs, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryFreedom Shores Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 1st Choice
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 5:15pm CST.