Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
840 Sw 7th St, Boca Raton
This 3/2 ocean access home has a newly remodeled white kitchen, beautiful remodeled master bath and the most incredible canal views. The canal T's right in front of home offering expansive water views from most of home. 80' of water frontage with a new 40' dock on wide canal. Great pool area perfect for entertaining. Incredible opportunity to rent an East Boca waterfront/ocean access home at a reasonable price. Located in highly desired Royal Oak Hills, close to everything Boca Raton has to offer. Walk to A-rated schools, bike to beaches, parks, and great shopping. And then take your boat to Lake Boca and the ocean! You can have it all here at this great home!
- MLS® #RX-10549405
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,610
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StatusPrice Change
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFixed Bridges, Ocean Access
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fenced Yard, Deck, Outdoor Shower, Zoned Sprinkler
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market59
- Address840 Sw 7th St
- SubdivisionROYAL OAK HILLS 2ND SEC
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeGranath Realty Group, Inc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.