Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7165 Old Orchard Way, Boynton Beach
Beautiful lake view 2 story home in the lovely gated community of Palmyra. 3 beth. plus loft (can be converted to 4 bed, seller can do it) THIS ONE WAS ONE OF THE BUILDER MODELS with many upgrades; crown molding through the house.Master bedroom is bright & spacious, coffered ceilings & a beautiful bay window w/window seat over looking the lake. Travertine marble flooring on first floor. Laminate on second floor.community with many amenities:pool, playground, pavilion with picnic area. HOA fees include lawn care, security gate, community pool, lawn sprinkler, and common areas. Located across the street from the pool and picnic area. Open Kitchen With Stainless Steel Appliances, Wood Cabinets.The house was recently painted inside and outsideBreakfast Area With Bay Window.full Size Laundry Room. No rent for the first 2 years. 2nd floor has according shutters.Excellent local schools and central location with easy access to I-95, Florida's Turnpike, shopping and beaches. 10 min. from Boynton beach Mall.
- MLS® #RX-10550209
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,655
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Picnic Area, Pool
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Water Available
- Parking2+ Spaces, Covered, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Room for Pool, Screened Patio, Shutters
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Paved Road, Sidewalks
- WindowsBay Window, Blinds, Solar Tinted
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2019
- Days on Market108
- Address7165 Old Orchard Way
- SubdivisionPALMYRA ESTATES
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Foyer, French Door, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryFreedom Shores Elementary School
- MiddleTradewinds Middle School
- HighSantaluces Community High
- Listing OfficeBowen Realty, Inc./boynton Beach
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 4:30pm CST.