Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1900 Sw 24th Cir, Boynton Beach
Beautifully remodeled 2/2 end unit located in Cedarwood Villas. Beautifully updated kitchen with tile backsplash and butcher block counters. Both bathrooms have also been remodeled with lovely finishes. New roof in 2016. Exterior and interior freshly painted. New laminate flooring installed in both bedrooms and new floor in laundry room. Pretty French doors at main entry. Large patio area ideal for entertaining. Lovely unit is light and bright. Community Pool. Close to restaurants, shopping and major highways. Application fee is $100. to mgmt co plus $75.00 per person for background check. Pre approval letter or POF must accompany all offers.
- MLS® #RX-10551711
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,143
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeTownhouse / Villa / Row
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesFence, Open Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Verticals
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 5th, 2019
- Days on Market49
- Address1900 Sw 24th Cir
- SubdivisionCedarwood Villas
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCrosspointe Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeLimited Edition Int'l Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 3:30am CDT.