Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Crossings Cir #e, Boynton Beach
A must see, light and airy 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in a quiet and serene setting. This move-in ready, beautifully updated condo offers exquisite cream color wood cabinetry anchored by black granite counter tops, open concept kitchen, crown moulding, modern touches in the guest bathroom. In unit washer and dryer, all ages welcome along with your furry friends. Conveniently located near major highways with easy access to nearby shops, restaurants, Intracoastal Park Clubhouse and Harvey E. Oyer Jr. Park and more. PLEASE NOTE: A 650 CREDIT REQUIRED BY ASSOCIATION.
- MLS® #RX-10553288
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage953
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeCondo or Coop
- AmenitiesPicnic Area, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- Exterior FeaturesOpen Patio, Shed, Deck, Open Porch
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Frame
- Date ListedAugust 10th, 2019
- Days on Market96
- Address1 Crossings Cir #e
- SubdivisionCROSSINGS OF BOYNTON BEACH CONDO
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Upstairs Living Area, W/D Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryRolling Green Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeLang Realty
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:00am CST.