Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
249 W Alexander Palm Rd, Boca Raton
249 Alexander Palm Road, built by Sarkela Corporation, is an Italian-inspired waterfront home with direct Intracoastal and ocean access, on Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club's most desired street. As you enter the gated driveway and see the fully-marbled front face walls and columns you recognize this home is truly special. The stunningly bright interior draped in contemporary European elegance leaves nothing left to be desired. Luxury lighting chandeliers and sconces by Terzani, seven variations of high-end marble slabs for floors and walls, designer wall coverings, DuChateau premium European oak hardwood flooring, and thoughtful architectural ceiling details and finishes throughout welcomes you into the home. The 8,815 sq. ft. floor plan is open and airy with low iron glass railings andstainless steel handrails, giving plenty of leeway for the two-story, 24 foot, marble living room fireplace, the formal dining room with 200 bottle glass-encased wine room, media room with bar, office/den, gourmet kitchen with cabinetry by Duccini Milano, workout room, and private guest quarters. Superb craftsmanship shines through in the second-floor master suite retreat featuring separate His and Her master bath plus closet rooms, and a large sitting area wrapped in water views. Entertain family and guests in the impeccably landscaped backyard complete with covered summer room, outdoor kitchen, linear fireplace, and an infinity-edge pool with submerged spa and sun shelf. The opulent interior and exterior furnishings by interior designer Raquel Mothe, complement the homes clean lines and natural stones. An equipped 802 concrete deep-water dock featuring marble-clad decking, power and water, bring boating into your everyday lifestyle. The home has hurricane-resistant construction, including windows, exterior doors, exterior shell, and a whole-house natural gas generator. In addition to being safe, the property is also smart with its home automation system that has remote phone/tablet controls for the music, custom Lutron lighting and shades, security cameras, climate, and more. Buyer to pay documentary stamp taxes on the deed and title insurance.
- MLS® #RX-10558677
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,815
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Contemporary
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages4
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontInterior Canal, No Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Canal Width 81 - 120
- Has PoolYes
- PoolEquipment Included, Heated, Inground
- Exterior FeaturesBuilt-in Grill, Custom Lighting, Open Patio, Outdoor Shower, Summer Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, East of US-1
- WindowsImpact Glass
- ConstructionBlock, CBS, Concrete
- Date ListedSeptember 5th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- Address249 W Alexander Palm Rd
- SubdivisionRoyal Palm Yacht & Country Club
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Elevator, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Fireplace(s), Foyer, Pantry, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar, Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Generator Whle House, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories2
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeRoyal Palm Properties Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:30am CDT.