Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10100 Boynton Place Cir, Boynton Beach
Well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath single family home in the heart of Boynton Beach. Split bedroom and open floor plan. Tile floors throughout. 1 car garage, and 2 car driveway. Large screened private patio. 2 Pets any size are welcome. Great for first time homebuyer, winter residents or investor. Community pool and low HOA. Lowest Priced Single Family Home in the community .Centrally located close to all major highways, shops, restaurants, and more.
- MLS® #RX-10561307
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,093
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesPool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, Public Road, Paved Road
- WindowsSliding, Single Hung Metal, Verticals
- RoofComp Shingle
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete, Block
- Listing OfficeIncome Properties South
- Address10100 Boynton Place Cir
- SubdivisionGREATER BOYNTON PLACE 2
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesEntry Lvl Lvng Area, Split Bedroom, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 15th, 2019
- Days on Market89
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 1:15am CST.