Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1706 Sw 19th Dr, Boynton Beach
Extra-Large and Beautifully Landscaped Single Family Home in Quiet Leisureville, This is the Most desired Edgewood Model, Remodeled Kitchen, Accordion Shutters, Extended Enclosed Patio Area, Within Walking Distance to the Clubhouse and all Those Amenities, Built-In Storage in the Garage, Newer Washer & Dryer, Newer Windows, Tile in Kitchen & Dining Area, Community has Multiple Community Pools, It is also a Golf Community, Super-Low HOA Fee for All You Get Including Lawn Care and All the Great Amenities. Sturdy CBS Construction, Call Listing Agent
- MLS® #RX-10561623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,428
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesBocce Ball, Clubhouse, Library, Pickleball, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofBarrel, Concrete Tile
- ConstructionCBS, Concrete
- Listing OfficeCapital Realty Sfl
- Address1706 Sw 19th Dr
- SubdivisionPALM BEACH LEISUREVILLE SEC 10
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33426
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2019
- Days on Market36
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.