Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4111 Ardisia Path, Boynton Beach
This tastefully renovated pool/spa home sits behind the gates of Cypress Creek in central Boynton Beach, on a large 15000 sq ft lot less than 5 miles from the beach. Sizable master suite has access to the backyard and is ideally located separately from the other bedrooms. The large walk-in closet, dressing area and master bathroom is sure to impress-fully renovated in 2019. A well laid-out kitchen is open to a large living room creating a dramatic open floor plan. Smart home compatible light switches are located in common living spaces. People and pets can enjoy the large fenced yard year round. Home is located in a cul-de-sac adding privacy. The pool heater was replaced in 2018. Roof replaced in March 2015. Very well cared for home.Feel safe and secure during storm season with custom fabric CAT-5 rated hurricane window protection. Beautifully landscaped property with pineapple plants and mature mango, banana and pomegranate trees. The oversized 2-car garage has plenty of storage space and the electric panel is prewired with transfer switch for easy hookup to a generator.
- MLS® #RX-10561872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,162
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- Style< 4 Floors, Patio Home, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached, Vehicle Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool, Canal
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal Width 1 - 80
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence, Fruit Tree(s), Shed
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, West of US-1, Treed Lot
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2019
- Days on Market35
- Address4111 Ardisia Path
- SubdivisionCypress Creek
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, French Door, Sky Light(s), Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Central Vacuum
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeMizner Residential Realty, Llc
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.