Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2466 Nw 63rd St, Boca Raton
Beautifully maintained pool home with 2 bedroom plus 3rd bedroom or den and 2 1/2 baths is loctaed on an interior lot. Open floor plan with a large room, dining room, and spacious kitchen with dining area that opens to the pool and patio. Master bedroom has a sitting area and a large walk in closet and overlooks the pool patio. The furniture is available for sale. Buyer must pay $2500 fee to BSMA at closing and mandatory membership fee to Broken Sound Club
- MLS® #RX-10563685
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,102
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Manager on Site, Pool, Sidewalks, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis, Basketball, Elevator, Lobby, Sauna, Trash Chute, Picnic Area, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFence
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
- Address2466 Nw 63rd St
- SubdivisionOAK RUN OF ARVIDA COUNTRY CLUB
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Range - Electric, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 24th, 2019
- Days on Market26
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.