Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
470 Ne 34 St, Boca Raton
Florida living at its finest. East Boca Close to Beaches with all impact windows and doors, CGI Impact rated front door. Well water irrigation for the large tropical yard. Underground electrical service. Remodeled outdoor shower space . New Kitchen and counter tops. Lush tropical landscaping and fruit trees. Brand new RHEEM AHUand compressor. New paver driveway. Oldest live oak tree in the neighborhood with beautiful uplighting illumination at night.
- MLS® #RX-10566955
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,466
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBike - Jog
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Circular
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Fruit Tree(s)
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedOctober 4th, 2019
- Days on Market44
- Address470 Ne 34 St
- SubdivisionVilla Rica
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryJ. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLenson Realty Inc.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:46pm CST.