Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4762 Palo Verde Dr, Boynton Beach
Fully renovated with exceptional care & detail. This beautiful light-filled home sits on nearly a 1/3-acre lot backing Cypress Creek Golf Course. Complete Impact Glass throughout accented with Plantation Shutters. New light 18x18 ceramic tile flooring & hardwoods. Master suite boasts a beautifully renovated bathroom & private courtyard lanai. Newly painted interior/exterior, added recessed lighting, crown molding, trim work through entire home & Cypress ceiling detailing are a few of the many new improvements! Kitchen is incredibly spacious with custom built-ins & opens to family room w/ sunroom which is perfect for an office space looking out to golf course. Newer roof, tankless water heater, water filter/softener, new HVAC in 2017 & upgraded electrical. Enjoy the beautiful serene & ...expansive backyard with covered lanai patio. Pick your own avocado, key limes & mangos right in your own backyard! This is a home not to miss.
- MLS® #RX-10569122
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,532
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleOther Arch
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf Course, None
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water, Well Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Golf
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fruit Tree(s), Open Patio, Room for Pool, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Paved Road, Golf Front
- WindowsImpact Glass, Plantation Shutters
- ConstructionBlock, CBS, Concrete
- Date ListedOctober 12th, 2019
- Days on Market40
- Address4762 Palo Verde Dr
- SubdivisionCYPRESS CREEK
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Sky Light(s), W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Stack Bedrooms
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec, Water Softener-Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryHidden Oaks Elementary School
- MiddleCongress Community Middle School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeDouglas Elliman
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm CST.